This week is the third week of the Goog Summer of Code. I foucuesd on refactoring metric implementations and API endpoints.
Date: 10/06/2019, 11/06/2019, 12/06/2019
There are three meeting in this week. The first one is routine meeting, and the second and the third are meeting about the frontend part.
- Develop unit test for plugin
- Understand how front end work and trying to develop frontend for the metrics impelemted(issues releated is the most interested in curent phase)
- Add helper function to the forntend to adapte to new endpoint scheme
Works Done this Week
- Developed unit tests for metric implemetned
- Implemented helper function for the frontend to adapt to new endpoint scheme
- Added unit tests for API endpoints
Pull Request Created
- Vue.js is brand new field for me. I took a very long time to understand how Augur frontend works. Firstly, I misunderstand how frontend part mapping endpint to
js functions. I belived we should create a new class for
repo_group. However, I found we can simply added helper functions into class
repowhen I started to implement it. But the frontend still cann't keep and pass new attributes
repo_id. I need to modify a lot of files to make it work in the future.
Plans for next week
- Make modification on frontend part make it works with new helper function
- Developing a few metrics on the frontend