This past week is the first week of the Google Summer of Code.
Works Done this Week
@parthsharma2 and I were supposed to implement evolution metrics. I foucuesed on Community Growth Metrics.
- Return a timeseries of all the contributions to a project.
- New Contributors
- Returns a timeseries of the number of new contributors to a project.
- New Contributors of Commits
- Returns a timeseries of the count of persons contributing with an accepted commit for the first time.
- New Contributors of Issues
- Returns a timeseries of the count of persons opening an issue for the first time.
- New Contributors closing Issues
- Returns a timeseries of the count of persons closing an issue for the first time.
- Returns number of sub-projects
Pull Request Created
- chaoss/augur#287: Implement Evolution Metrics in Community Growth Area
We meet at Tue 28th May 2019.
- Discussed the new data schema on Postgre and new architecture of Augur
- New metrics implementations based on new data schema
- Work on implementing Evolution metrics in Community Growth Area
Plans for next week
- Implement endpoints for both
- Add metrics to router and write Documents
- Implement unit test for metrics.